|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + 12% variable bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager needed for a globally-recognised Aerospace organisation based in Reading who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with an in-depth knowledge ISO9001, AS9100 and the Aerospace industry.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* 12% variable bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails: Responsible for the development and implementation of an overall strategic quality plan to improve customer satisfaction across the entire enterprise. Responsible for planning of the technical quality assurance systems and activities. Advises management of test trends, returns, vendor performance and audit results and corrective action needed.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Assurance Manager will include:
* Manages technical talent and is responsible for a small organization of engineer's quality technicians and or Inspectors.
* Responsible for success (quality management system, technical requirements, cost of poor execution, product integrity, etc.) of assigned/allocated tasks and activities.
* Responsible for tactical execution of day to day operations.
* Leverages advanced Quality tools (Data Analysis, Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC, APQP) and provides direction for employees on complex technical quality subjects.
* Assigns technical resources to local work assignments (workforce allocation) and primary point of contact for resource issue resolution.
* Approves work scope for quality initiatives.
* Ensures organizational compliance to policies, processes, and standard work requirements.
* Acquires and develops technical resources which contribute to the effective completion of quality initiatives. Oversees development work being performed by third party partners.
* Actively addresses employee performance and development.
* Oversees and participates in review of customer/industry/supplier requirements and development of program bids to ensure compliance and success.
* May serve as primary quality liaison to the customer.
* Strives to balance the week performing technical tasks and oversight, along with managing people, schedules and/or budgets.
* Responsible to identify, communicate and mitigate risk throughout the value stream
* Develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance systems and activities.
* Reporting on the performance of elements of the QMS leaders as a basis for improvement.
What you need to be the successful Quality Assurance Manager:
* Strong knowledge of Key industry standards, i.e. ISO 9001 & AS9100
* Knowledge of Quality tools
* Experience Auditing Suppliers
* Excellent Management style
* Strong Communication Skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.