|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £25 - £31 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Rate: £25 - £31 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: Quality, Complaints, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Policy, Procedure, Customer, CAPA, GMP, GDP, SOP, Life Sciences, QMS, Quality Management Systems
An experienced Quality Assurance Specialist is required to join my client to co-ordinate the quality complaint reporting requirements as required to meet policy & standards.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Assurance Specialist?
- Prepare, update & approve procedures in accordance with GMP/GDP requirements
- Identification & logging of quality issues, performance of impact assessments and lead investigations
- Following up of all internal quality issues and CAPAs related to GMP/GDP.
- Supporting training for new members of the quality team.
- Management & ownership for the process of handling customer complaints
- Review & intake of complex/serious Product Quality Complaints
- Provision of training to new starters on PQC process
- Esurance that complaints are handled efficiently
- Identification of non-compliances & negative trends
- Lead monthly complaint trending meetings
What are we looking for in our next Quality Assurance Specialist?
- Educated in a STEM discipline OR Pharmacy Technician Qualified
- Proficient in local & global SOPs
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with external & internal customers
- Familiar with medical/life sciences quality assurance principals and Quality Management Systems
- Prior complaints management within medical products
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Assurance expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!