|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
3 Month Contract
OUTSIDE OF IR35
Quality Auditor needed for a market leading Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Quality Auditor that takes pride in their work with experience in managing and implementing internal audits within the Aerospace/ Defence Industry, experience in civil/military initial or continuing airworthiness environments, SQL Server and ideally Lead Auditor registered.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Auditor will include:
- Plan and conduct internal audits against the requirements of EASA Part 21J, 21G, 145, CAA BCAR A8-21 & A8-23, MAA DAOS and ISO 9001:2015 as identified on the Annual Audit Plan, reporting your findings to the relevant department managers and Head of Safety & Quality.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional supporting materials in line with agreed timescales.
- Conduct pre- and post-audit debriefs with the department managers responsible for the teams being audited.
- Work closely with internal teams and communicate any constraints that may impact QMS operations.
- Support the technical review of the Quality Assurance files and reports, providing answers when required.
- Support external audits carried out by customers, certification bodies and regulators.
- Communicate the external customer, certification bodies/ regulators findings after their external audit and report to the relevant department owners and the Head of Safety & Quality.
- Monitor and manage non-conformances through the eQMS system, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of all relevant QA Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
- Proactively look for best practice and continuous improvements to support growth.
- Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Manager in agreement with you. Such agreement should not be unreasonably withheld.
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Auditor:
- Recognised Internal or Lead Auditor training, preferably IRCA registered.
- EASA Part 21J, or 21G or 145 training.
- Experience in managing and implementing internal audits within the Aerospace/ Defence Industry
- Experience in civil initial or continuing airworthiness environments.
- Experience in military initial or continuing airworthiness environments.
- Experience in the AS9100
- Experience in Safety Management System - management / oversight
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with third 3rd party certification/ regulatory bodies to conclusion
- Excellent reporting skills
- Comfortable at building and maintaining effective internal relationships
- Confidence in dealing with both corporate clients and small SME's
- Exemplary levels of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally SC cleared
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Auditor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK SC level security clearance is required for the Quality Auditor role*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.