|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Quality Auditor - Aerospace
3-month initial contract
Quality Auditor - Aerospace needed for a market leading Aerospace & Aviation organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Auditor - Aerospace with experience in managing and implementing internal audits within the Aerospace/ Defence Industry, experienced in the design environment associated with at least one of the organisational requirements as defined by EASA.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Auditor - Aerospace will include:
- Conduct internal audits predominantly within the design environment, against the requirements of EASA Part 21 Subpart J, CAA BCAR A8-21, MAA DAOS and ISO 9001:2015 as identified on the Annual Audit Plan, reporting your findings to the relevant department managers and Head of People & Shared Services with the Quality Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional supporting materials in line with agreed timescales.
- Conduct post-audit debriefs with the department managers responsible for the teams being audited.
- Work closely with internal teams and communicate any constraints that may impact QMS operations.
- Support the technical review of the Quality Assurance files and reports, providing answers when required.
- Deliver internal and external customer excellence, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Support external audits carried out by our end customers, certification bodies and regulators.
- Communicate the external customer, certification bodies/ regulators findings after their external audit and report to the relevant department owners and the Head of People & Shared Services.
- Monitor and manage non-conformances through our eQMS system, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of all relevant QA Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
- Proactively look for continuous improvements and commercial opportunities within our existing QMS and quality working practices to support our growth, make recommendations to the Head of People & Shared Services with the QA Manager.
- Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Manager in agreement with you. Such agreement should not be unreasonably withheld.
What you need to be the successful Quality Auditor - Aerospace:
In order to be the successful Quality Auditor - Aerospace and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Lead Assessor certified within ISO 9001, DAOS and EASA Part 21 Sub-Part J
- Formal Aerospace related Engineering Qualification
- SC Cleared
- Experience in managing and implementing internal audits within the Aerospace/ Defence Industry
- Must be experienced in the design environment associated with at least one of the organisational requirements as defined by EASA Part 21 Subpart J or MAA DAOS
- Ideally experience in the AS9100 QMS standard to support the implementation and evolution of our QMS operations within the Aerospace/ Defence Industry
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Auditor - Aerospace to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that applicants moving forward for this position must have obtained SC level clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.