|Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania||Salary: £14 - £18 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Control Laboratory Specialist
Rate: £14 - £18 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Validation, GMP, Laboratory, Equipment, CAPA, User Acceptance Testing, Quality, SOP
A Quality Control Laboratory Specialist is required to join my client in playing a key role in supporting business critical improvements in laboratories relating to equipment qualification, test method transfer & validation & SOP updates.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Quality Control Laboratory Specialist?
- Support closure of TMV CAPA
- Conduct data transcription reviews of QC test results
- Support UAT testing for LIMS & eCSV
- Test method transfer of moisture content method from new to old KF
- Support UPLC projects by providing samples & technical information to contractors
What are we looking for in our next Quality Control Laboratory Specialist?
- Degree educated in a Science discipline
- 5+ years GMP lab experience
- 3+ years in a Validation role
- Experienced in the execution of test method validation & transfer
- Experienced in leading Lab based Validation - Equipment/Methods
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Control expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!