|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Quality Engineer will be expected to perform all responsibilities with the achievement of Customer-focused Quality as the primary priority and goal.
- 35 day's holiday inc BH
- Pension 6% ER and ER
- Monday to Friday - 36.5 hours
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
* Instigation, maintenance, development and updating of all documentation and records relevant to the Supplier Quality Assurance procedures in the Company to support the aim of developing the QMS to meet the necessary accreditation requirements.
* Responsible for the overall quality performance of direct suppliers
* Responsible for managing supplier quality concerns including initial containment at the site, 8D reporting, root cause investigation and close out of corrective actions and reporting to the Quality Manager immediately
* Responsible for leading immediate containment & improvement activity at the supplier's site in the event of major quality concern and reporting to the TSP Engineering QHSE Manager immediately
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
* QMS Lead Auditor Certified
* Understanding of Nuclear, Power Generation and similar Industry specifications and requirements.
* Broad knowledge of engineering manufacturing processes and products.
* Experience of undertaking supplier visits and audits to assess compliance throughout a supply chain.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.