|Location: Steyning, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Quality Engineer
Location: West Sussex, Commutable from Pulborough, Steyning, Worthing, Billingshurst, Horsham, Littlehampton, Brighton, Shoreham etc.
Quality Engineer required to join my client in West Sussex.
Due to an internal promotion and continuous growth my client are looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team. This is an opportunity to join a well established Engineering company, they are involved with the design, manufacture and distribution of a range of mechanical products.
As a Quality Engineer you will be reporting to the Quality Manager. Listed below are some of your duties:
- Logging of customer complaints.
- Undertaking Root Cause investigations into Supplier and Customer Concerns.
- Assist in the transition of internal quality systems (ISO9001).
- Conduct internal audits to highlight where improvements can be made.
- Ensuring that quality assurance procedures, processes, practices and controls are properly developed, implemented and maintained.
What are we looking for?
The Quality Engineer will have:
- Experience within a Quality Engineering role.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing/Production environment.
- Performing internal audits to ISO9001.
If you have the experience outlined and are interested in this Quality Engineer position, please hit the apply button now! Interviews are being booked over the next two weeks!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.