|Location: South East England, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: South East
Key Skills: Quality, ISO9001, TS16949, Minitab, SPC, DoE
Quality Engineer required to join my client based in the South East.
Working on site, my client provides next generation technology to the energy markets across the globe. They are looking for their next Quality Engineer to support the continuous improvement activities to implement new systems and processes which are in alignment to the overall business strategy. Requiring an experienced hand, a great track record of achievement within Quality Engineering is desired! If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To ensure compliance to product & process specifications.
So, what will you be doing as the Quality Engineer?
- Support KPI reporting for Quality across the business
- Develop process audit schemes
- Analyse production data
- Support the manufacturing team in ensuring products and processes comply with product specification & requirements
- Promote a Quality culture through training
- To lead the resolution of quality issues relating to non-conformances
What are we looking for in our next Quality Engineer?
- An HNC or Degree qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing
- A clear understanding of engineering and quality principles i.e. SPC, DoE
- A familiarity with measuring & inspection equipment
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Good ISO9001 or TS16949 knowledge
- Fantastic team player who is very hands on
- Can work independently & proactively
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, world leader in the energy sector as their next Quality Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.