|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 + Benefits
A Quality Engineer is required to join a busy manufacturing business in Portsmouth.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 39 Hour Working Week (early finish Fridays)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car Park
- On-site Canteen
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Discount Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business which is consistently growing! There is more and more work coming into the business which includes some long-term projects for some top companies!
As a Quality Engineer you will have the opportunity to join this busy manufacturing environment. The Quality Engineer will be working closely with the Quality Manager to develop quality processes and procedures for development and manufacturing.
As a Quality Engineer you will have the following duties:
- To implement and maintain a robust Quality Management and improvement system.
- To support the development of APQP Controls to assure product quality from concept through to production.
- Ensure that you comply and adopt the 6S programme regarding the organisation of the work environment.
- Drive in-house problem solving activity to internal complaints from initial containment through fix verification.
What are we looking for?
The Quality Engineer should have the following:
- Some sort of Engineering/Manufacturing Qualification, ideally to HNC level.
- Proven experience in a Quality Engineering role.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing & Production Environment
- Experience with problem solving skills: 5 Whys, 8D, Ishikawa etc.
If this position is of interest and you feel you have the experience to be a suitable applicant please hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.