|Location: Tring, Hertfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benifits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
£35,000 - £45,000
I have a great opportunity for a versatile driven Quality Engineer to join a world-renowned optical instrumentation company. I'm looking for a Quality Engineer that has a background in Production and has worked in compliance with customers and suppliers. The main purpose of this role is to monitor and improve supplier and production non-conformity rates, by developing suppliers through feeding back non-conformances, new product introduction (NPI), first article inspection results and audits.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
* Conducting, reporting and managing Internal/Supplier Audits and management of closing audit actions
* Reporting, Managing and driving improvements through: Root Cause Analysis, Correction and Corrective action for Customer, Production and Supplier non-conformances
* Supporting performance reviews with Customer, Supplier and Production data
* Identification and deployment of inspection and test plans with suppliers and production.
* Conduct NPI with Production and Suppliers
* Review, assess and approve Production build reports/Supplier First Article Inspection Reports
* Review and approve Internal/Supplier and Customer Concessions
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Degree/HNC/HND Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering (equivalent experience considered)
* Auditor ISO9001 or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Electro/Mechanical Environment
* New Product Introduction (NPI) Benificial
* Problem Solving Techniques such as (8D/5Why's/Fish Bone/Lean)
* Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting workloads
* Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a company that promotes career progression. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.