|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Are you looking for new Challenge? Some new and exciting projects to work on?
How about working for one of the world's leading aerospace companies?
Look no further!
My client provides its customers with a strategic edge on a range of civil and military aerospace solutions.
As a Quality Engineer, you will have a major part to play in assuring quality standards are adhered to, have a direct influence in the design process and provide comprehensive quality control plans. You will assume responsibility for setting out the future quality strategy, identifying and making cost saving improvements across future programmes and for ensuring that quality is embedded in their flagship delivery programmes.
The successful Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and transparent progression structure
- 12% pension scheme
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
- Company gym and sports club
- And many more
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Generation and implementation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
- Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
- Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities
- Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical and document sign-off of product prior to despatch.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Quality metrics tracking to meet set targets, and implementation of Quality improvement initiatives
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in new product definition, development and introduction
- QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
You need to be eligible for Security Clearance!!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a forward-thinking organisation and work on some very exciting projects. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!