|Location: Lancashire, England||Salary: £38.00 - £42.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Rate: £38 - £42 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 9 Months
Key Skills: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, NPD, FDA, Quality, Support, Leader, Purchasing, cGMP, Black Belt, First Article Inspection
Quality Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in leading all quality activities for all product & process validation activities for my client.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Quality Engineer. The position will be required to lead all quality activities for product & process validation for a globally renowned organisation. A truly fantastic opportunity. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a the Quality Engineer?
- Ability to communicate & present across all levels within an organisation
- Attention to detail & time management
- A proactive leader
- To lead site wide activities aimed at maintaining Part 11 compliance
- To lead the quality engineering effort for all manufacturing processes
- Provision of all quality effort for all NPD activities
- Development & utilisation of DFMEA/PFMEA & QA risk analysis techniques
- Esurance of compliance will all documented quality systems, FDA QSR's and ISO 13485
What are we looking for in our next Quality Engineer?
- Degree level education in a STEM discipline
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a Quality related role
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience in a science based discipline
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge of product & process validation including Part 11
- Und knowledge of cGMP & regulatory standards
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485 OR FDA Quality System Regulations
- Black Belt Holder, First Article Inspection
- Knowledge of Medical Devices industry
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!