|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 6 days ago|
5 month contract (expected to be extended)
Quality Engineer required for one of the world's leading medical devices companies based in Inverness. They are looking for candidates on an initial 5 month contract, although this is thoroughly expected to be extended.
Ideally candidates for this Quality Engineer position will need experience of medical device's or a regulated industry, working to standards such as ISO13485, ISO14971 and ISO15197.
Technical Competencies & Responsibilities for Quality Engineer:
* Provides Quality Engineering leadership and project management to all areas of the business
* Provides Input to specific projects on the Validation strategy and required testing to ensure all risks are tested and mitigated.
* Quality Engineering review and approval of Validation Documentation
* Minimizes risk to the customer through risk analysis and risk management throughout the product lifecycle
* Leads reduction of the cost of quality and non-compliance to the business
* Ensures adherence to Quality system to achieve highest levels of compliance and identifies improvements to the system.
* Acts as Quality SME to the business
* In partnership with Manufacturing, leads reduction of non-conforming product and processes
* Ability to analyze and identify emerging trends, to highlight preventative measure opportunities
* ASQ CQE certification or equivalent
* Process Excellence Knowledge
* Manufacturing knowledge
* Knowledge of Validation in Medical device or another regulated industry
* Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance environment i.e. ISO 13485:2003; 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 14971 and ISO 15197
* FMEA; SRA; DOE
* Working knowledge of failure investigation
To apply for this exciting 5 month Quality Engineer contracct opportunity please press 'apply now'.