|Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire||Salary: £28000 - £34500 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Quality Engineer needed for a Precision Engineering company based in Northampton who are looking to employ an experienced Northampton with an in-depth knowledge of Machine calibration and inspection in line ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The successful Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 20 day's holiday (increases by 1 day for every year worked)
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Overtime Payrates
What the role entails: The successful Quality Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day quality inspections and machine calibrations in line with ISO9001 (2015) and ISO 14001 (Environmental).
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
* Act as the first point of escalation for database support to the 24x7 operation of the production environment ensuring that Service Delivery meets the required standard.
* Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line database support, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
* Installation, administration & maintenance of SQL Server instances.
* Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
* Create users & assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
* Define, design & implement control procedures to maintain "fit for use" access model.
* Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
* Monitoring of backup completion and continuous improvement identification.
* Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have experience of the following:
* Calibration of CNC Machines
* Report Writing
* Ability to liaise with customers
* CMM experience (Preferred)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!