|Location: Scotland, Scotland||Salary: £35 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Rate: £35 - £40 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Validation, ASQ CQE, Process Excellence, Black Belt, Manufacturing, Non-Compliance, Risk Analysis, Compliance, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 15197, FMEA, DOE
An experienced Quality Engineer is required to join my client to provide quality leadership & project management to all areas of the business. You will be required to provide input to specific projects on the Validation strategy and testing in ensuring all risks are tested and mitigated. A truly hands on role, suited to a dedicated Quality Engineer who is very process driven.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Engineer?
- Provides of quality engineering review & approval of Validation Documentation
- Leads the reduction of the cost of quality & non-compliance product & processes
- Acts as the Quality SME to the business
- To analyse & identify emerging trends in highlighting preventative measure opportunities
- Ensures adherence to the Quality System to achieve highest levels of compliance
- To ensure that all staff are adequately trained
- Conduction of group HSE meetings with staff
- Training, mentoring & coaching of staff
What are we looking for in our next Quality Engineer?
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Holds an ASQ CQE Certificate or Equivalent
- Process Excellence Knowledge
- Possesses manufacturing knowledge
- Possesses knowledge of Validation in Medical Devices or Regulated Industries
- Holds a working knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 15197
- FMEA, DOE
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!