|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Quality Engineer needed for one of the world's leading Aerospace/Electronics organisations based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Engineer with in-depth knowledge and experience of working within a quality management system. The Quality Engineer must have knowledge within a manufacturing environment.
The successful Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus 5%
* 5% Pension plan
* Career progression
* Private health care
* Dental care
* And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include:
* Performing an assurance role that verifies and demonstrates that the Quality approval requirements are being met by the business
* Plan and carry out a schedule of audits and assessments with completion of associated documentation and activities in accordance with the BMS
* Manage completion and effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative measures
* Provide an independent monitoring function for compliance with airworthiness and customer requirements
* Support of any investigations arising from Quality issues through to their documented conclusion, with supporting root cause analysis and solutions to prevent re-occurrence
* Ensuring Quality measures with associated targets are maintained for QA Compliance
* Support of external Quality audits, assessments and visits by customers and authorities
* Ensuring that improvements identified from the compliance activities are fed-back into the BMS
* Ensuring that regular shop floor checks are performed, reported and any associated issues are effectively resolved
* Provide training in Compliance requirements as necessary
* Completion of agreed personal and departmental objectives and initiatives
* Develop and support of a business improvement culture and associated activities e.g. process mapping, lean, etc ...
* Assist with the maintenance of company approvals e.g. EASA, FAR, ISO, etc. to maintain airworthiness
* Assist with the generation of Quality Plans and proposals
* Ensure the departmental objectives are achieved in line with the job holders individual objectives
What you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
* Has a proven range of Quality/Business Improvement experience
* Proven experience working within a quality management system
* Trained Quality Auditor
* Knowledge of manufacturing environment and working with a supply chain
* Experience of liaising with internal and external customers
* Good communication skills demonstrated both verbally and in writing in the form of presentations and recommendations for improvement
* Demonstrated experience in building good working relationships and gaining trust and respect with internal and external customers
* Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
* Good application of Microsoft packages and relevant software for the role (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!