|Location: Harlow, Essex||Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Quality Engineer Needed - Aerospace/Manufacturing industry - Paying up to £38,000 per annum
Currently I'm recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join my client who a well-established precision engineering company working in the Aerospace Industry.
My client is looking for a person who is either a Quality Engineer in a larger business looking for progression and growth within a smaller business or a Senior Quality Engineer who can see the potential for growth within the business.
Key duties for the successful Quality Engineer:
- Carry out Quality System Process Audits accordingly of AS9100 Rev C/ (D) and assist management of internal / external audit schedule.
- Maintain Calibration System / recall process and supplier engagement.
- Manage key customer non-conformance / portals / liaison with Production on customer approved rework solutions / liaison with accounts on required credits and quarantine store management.
- Ensure all SOP's (documents/programmes/drawings) are stored digitally in a fully indexed manner in-line with company procedures.
- Provide required focal point on FMEA, PFMEA's where required.
- Prepare control plans / Inspection plans where required. Provide detailed feedback to operations to help achieve 100% OTD to the customer.
- Create F.A.I.R.'s accordingly of applicable product requirements / DVI completion in line with customer / AS9102 requirements.
- Manage 'White Card System' / Concession System Tracking and provide RCCA Management to 8D where required in sustainable quality improvement which will require weekly reports to senior management.
- Perform Supplier Quality Assurance & maintain Approved Supplier List when required.
- Perform Gauge R & R / SPC when required.
- Developing requirements working with section leaders to create realistic and timely training plans / promotion of awareness of customer requirements and improvement in line with company objectives which will require monthly reports to senior management.
- Assist the Quality Manager in ensuring all company employees are aware of their quality responsibilities using whatever means appropriate.
- Assist the Quality Manager in resolving matters pertaining to quality including customer and supplier liaison which may include travelling when required.
- Prepare general ad hoc analysis as requested by Quality Manager / Directors.
If this role interests you please apply today!