|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Spraggett||Job Published: 17 days ago|
A Quality Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of final and 1st article inspections, Audit products and process and implement the quality processes.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Generate and implement project/product quality plans thereby ensuring that customer flow down conditions and relevant quality conditions are met.
- Carry out in process final and 1st article inspections to verify that defined process is able to consistently produce product that meets all applicable specification.
- Audit product and process in order to provide confidence that business process has been implemented and is delivering results as planned.
- Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
- Revise and where appropriate implement the quality processes within the company to ensure that the quality of the company's products and services meets the needs of our customers and that the quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Promote a quality focused culture within the business.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
- Degree or equivalent qualified, ideally in a business field or may have equivalent verifiable experience.
- Qualified auditor, IRCA lead auditor preferred.
- Member of the CQI (MCQI) preferred.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Quality Engineer, you must be eligible for Security Clearance.