|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Quality Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Surrey. They're looking to employ an experienced Quality Engineer who will work to improve existing procedures and processes and collaborate with team members to build new quality controls, tests, and verifications for a diverse product range.
The successful Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Free Flu Jab
- Life assurance
- And Many More!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- PCB Inspection.
- Conducting Final Verification of Products.
- Mechanical and Electrical Inspection.
- Control and storage of Quality Records.
- Non Conformance and Root Cause Investigations
- Development and applying testing processes and equipment.
- Preparing reports on Quality Metrics.
- Assisting the QA Manager in investigating Customer Complaints/Rejects.
- Supplier interaction on non-conformance issues.
- Take part in the review process of Test Plan and Design Documentation.
- Assisting in or conducting Internal or Supplier Audits.
- Good communication and Stakeholder Management experience
What you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- An understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Proven experience in a Quality Assurance environment.
- A good understanding of the ISO9001 standard and its requirements.
- Good knowledge of Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis methods.
- Internal Auditing experience.
- Experience of working with and developing/improving Test Plans.
- Experience in the collation of Quality Metrics.
- Experience in Software test/verification.
- Experience in writing clear and concise reports.
- Good computer and literacy skills.
- Ability to attain SC UK security clearance
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!