|Location: Tonbridge, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Marden, Kent
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + Package
Quality Engineer required to join my client in Kent.
My client have recently invested a huge amount of money into a part of their business which they are looking to expand. From this growth they are now looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to come and join the team.
This is an opportunity to work for an established Manufacturing and Production organisation. As a Quality Engineer you will be working with the Quality Manager to ensure projects are moving through the various production stages to time and budget.
- The Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the company's quality systems and will ensure that any corrective actions are implemented quickly and efficiently.
- You will support the technical, manufacturing and purchasing departments with their quality requirements.
- Supporting technical and manufacturing departments with all quality activities.
- To be involved in developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Record and compile audit and test results.
- Assist with quality training of production personnel.
- Programme and operate the CMM.
- Support the Quality Manager with new project introductions.
- Quality Engineering experience gained in a technical, engineering or manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience of using CMM
Due to the location of this role you will need to have your own transport.
If you feel you have the experience required for this position please apply now and I will be in touch.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.