|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Aerospace, Quality, Systems, EASA, AS9100D, Auditing, MRP, Regulatory, Customer, Client, Software Library, Design, Document Management, Approvals, Quality Management Systems
An experienced Quality Engineer is required to play a key role in managing the QMS Support Process, QMS Internal Audit System and Document Management. You will be a key customer focal point, managing and maintaining a software library for release from design and equipment calibration.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Engineer?
- Supporting the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System procedure and processes
- Drive effective root cause and corrective action throughout the organisation
- Maintain the customer communications
- Manage an effective and efficient calibration system, ensuring control of cost
- Management of records for the Quality Department
- Maintenance of the Software Library
- Influential in the introduction of software solutions for Quality Processes e.g. Audit, FAI
- Conduct customer reviews and scorecard management improvements
What are we looking for in our next Quality Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering or similar discipline
- Have a solid understanding of Aerospace, Quality Systems and Regulatory Standards
- Have knowledge of MRP and IT software solutions
- Have an understanding of Root Cause Problem Solving
- Be trained in EASA Part 21 & 145
- Be AS9100D Internal Auditor trained
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Quality Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Quality Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.