|Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, E. Midlands, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Ben's|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Leicestershire: Commutable form, Leicester, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Derby etc
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Are you a passionate Quality Engineer looking to progress your career within the Aerospace industry? Then I may have the role for you!
My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to take on responsibility for the control and management of non-conformance, ensuring robust root cause corrective actions. You will Ensure compliance with internal, customer and regulatory standards being accountable for all QA activities, Conducting internal audits to AS9100, EASA Part 145 and customer requirements.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
* Creating audit schedule for all internal audits i.e. AS9100,Part 145, Route card, FoD and Compliance audits
* Ensuring audits are completed on schedule to an acceptable standard.
* Control and management of non-conformance via Q-pulse.
* Coordinating and establishing an affectivity MRB process
* Raising Concessions and Production permits.
* Supporting Zero defect project by providing robust corrective and preventative actions to non-conformances. Assist with product and process continuous improvement.
* Quality support for the Contract Review process.
* Dealing with customer issues and returns.
* Reviewing and compiling FAIRs to AS9102 and customer requirement.
* Supporting PFMEA activities.
* Providing KPI data to management for monthly review.
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of working to AS9100 and Nadcap.
* Manufacturing background and ideally Six sigma trained.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tool and Techniques.
* Competent to conduct internal and supplier audits.
* Able to read and work from technical information.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills and Pro-active work ethic.
* Able to travel across sites when required.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.