|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
A Quality Engineer is required for my client in Bristol to carry out Quality Assurance and Quality Control of all Naval Systems Projects. The successful Quality Engineer will get an opportunity to not only work for a leading Defence company but also a wealth of benefits:
Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
Group Personal Pension Scheme
Employee Share Scheme
Life Assurance (4x Salary)
Private Medical Insurance (Pmi)
o 25 Days Holiday Per Year
o 26 Days After 3 Years Service
o 27 Days After 5 Years Service
Sick Pay Entitlement - 15 Days
Child Care Vouchers
Personal Achievement Training
Due to the nature of the business you will need to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Writing and maintaining Project Quality Management Plans and documentation;
- Provides input to Bids & Proposals, quality labour estimates and quality input to proposal;
- Assessing and assuring flow down of Quality Requirements from the contracts;
- Planning, scheduling and conducting internal Project Quality Assurance Audits and preparing Surveilence Plans.
- Reviewing All Gate Review Checklists, Reviewing Test Plans, Test Procedures and Test Reports;
- Witnessing and cordinatingTest and Acceptance Events with the customer and with suppliers/subcontractors;
- Issuing any non conformances of processes and following up corrective actions internally and with suppliers;
- Supporting the MSUK Quality Manager in assessing suitability of suppliers and subcontractors;
- Liaising with Customer and Supplier/Sub-Contractor Quality Engineers and Quality Managers;
- Supporting the MSUK Quality Manager through the provision of Performance Metrics and audit outcomes through to Continuous Improvement;
Knowledge, Skills And Experience of the Quality Engineer:
- A mimum of 5 years experience working in a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager role;
- A minimum of 3 years knowledge and experience of Software Development Projects and software Quality cycle.
- Background in an engineering discipline and ideally degree qualified;
- A minimum of 5 years knowledge and experience of the CADMID Lifecycle;
- ISO 9001 2015 qualified. Internal Audit qualified preferable.
- A minimum of 3 years knowledge and experience within a Production Facility/Environment.
- TickIT/TickIT Plus experience.
So if you have what it takes to be a Quality Engineer and don't want to miss out on taking your career where you want it then apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.