|Location: Crawley||Salary: £20 - £30 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kyle Carter|
£20-£30 per hour
Quality Engineer needed for a top 50 Medical Devices organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Manufacturing processes and standards as well as a strong commercial understanding of Auditing.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- To plan and perform incoming, first off, final, and critical component inspection. To document findings and resolve issues identified.
- Process Audits. To plan and conduct process audits in-house and at suppliers. To document findings and resolve issues identified.
- Support project teams through the design transfer stages into manufacturing
- To undertake vendor Quality System Audits
- To maintain Quality Control processes
- General Q.A. duties.
What you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Conversant with the practical requirements of ISO13485, ISO9001 and FDA CFR820.
- Familiarity with low volume high technology manufacturing environment.
- To have worked in a manufacturing environment of complex assemblies.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to demonstrate proven competence in the defined responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to analyse information, prepare reports with well-reasoned conclusions, generate and implement action plans.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
£20-£30 per hour
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.