|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Improvement Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Aerospace, Quality, Systems, Auditing, MRP, Regulatory, Customer, Client, Software Library, Design, Document Management, Approvals, Quality Management Systems, Best Practice, Tools
An experienced Quality Improvement Engineer is required for a new and exciting role with my client working within the Aerospace industry, where you will be driving Quality improvement initiatives and Root Cause and corrective action. They are ultimately looking for someone who can ensure that all customer and regulatory requirements are captured, understood and met.
You will be driving a Quality culture!
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Improvement Engineer?
- Conduct all internal BMS Audits and enable process improvements
- Support the maintenance and improvement of BMS procedures and processes related to Quality and Manufacturing processes
- Support the execution of 'Quality best practices'
- Drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations
- Drive effective root cause and corrective action throughout the organisation
What are we looking for in our next Quality Improvement Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering/Aerospace or similar discipline
- Have an understanding of Root Cause Problem Solving
- Have a depth of experience in driving Quality Improvements
- Have a solid understanding of Aerospace, Quality and Regulatory standards
- Have an excellent understanding of Quality Improvement tools
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Quality Improvement Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Quality Improvement Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.