|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Inspector, Quality, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Quality Control, CMM, Audit, AS9102, FAIR, Drawings, Tolerancing, Supplier, Reports, Assembly, NCRs, MRP, Stock, Parts, Avionics
An experienced Quality Inspector is required to join my client to monitor and validate the Quality of parts and Assemblies, providing specialist inspection capability across the whole business function.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Inspector?
- Performing of Goods Inwards Product Quality & paperwork checks
- Inspection of part and fully completed assemblies to requirements
- Raising of NCRs for non-conforming products detected at the goods in stage
- Liaison with suppliers and manufacturing staff in resolving queries when required.
- Compile of FAIRs for internal assembly work to provide evidence of conformity of process and product
- Supporting Supplier Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering
What are we looking for in our next Quality Inspector?
- Hold an ONC/HNC level qualification of above in a STEM discipline
- Previous experience working in an inspection environment
- Hold recognised CMM operator training/experience
- Be familiar with AS9102 FAIR requirements
- Able to read and interrogate engineering drawings
- Be familiar with general non-conformance processes
- Able to programme, operate and interrogate CMM reports
- Previous experience working within the Aerospace sector highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Quality Inspector, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Quality Inspector, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy