|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Quality Inspector needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Inspector with an in-depth knowledge of working within quality assurance, proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel, and electronic component knowledge.
The successful Quality Inspector will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched 5% pension
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- & many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Inspector will include:
- Generate all customer facing First Article Inspection reports for the company to both AS9102 and customer requirements.
- Ensure Quality levels are maintained through the product manufacturing process and internal auditing to ensure that the quality of work is of a high standard and complies with customer current drawings/specification and/or IPC and J-STD requirements.
- Ensure that any deviation to Company/Customer Quality standards has been identified and reported to the Quality Manager.
- Correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- Complete component verification activities as required
- Compare customer items lists with the internal Bill of Materials and identify all issues / errors in terms compliance to requirements
What you need to be the successful Quality Inspector:
In order to be the successful Quality Inspector and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working within quality assurance
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Electronic component knowledge would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
Due to the nature of work undertaken the successful Quality Inspector will be required to meet basic security clearance levels.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!