|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Quality, Management, Supplier, Customer, ISO9001, ASQ, Defence, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Project, Auditing, QMS, Production, Materials
An experienced Quality Manager is required to play a key role within the business, providing guidance, knowledge and experience in supporting the business in maintaining its QMS 3rd party approval.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Manager?
- To provide guidance and support to all staff
- Act as the focal point for the provision of Quality advice for projects and manufacturing
- Planning, managing and hosting internal, supplier and customer audits
- Reviewing of internal and external Quality documents for content and suitability
- Proactively address possible customer quality issues or concerns
- Lead and support all aspects of Supplier Quality Assurance activities
- Be the Quality auditor in all areas of the business
What are we looking for in our next Quality Manager?
- Hold 3+ years Quality Management experience within the Aerospace/Defence or regulated industry
- Experience working within quality assurance for an organisation certified to ISO 9001 or a similar standard.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance system development and implementation such as ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001, SQF, ISO 14001, QS 9100
- Knowledge and experience in auditing
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions
- Has previous demonstrable experience in providing continuous improvement opportunities
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Quality Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Quality Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy