|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Quality / Auditing Manager
***Attractive salary - please call me to discuss in more detail***
I am currently looking for a Quality / Auditing Manager to work for our client based in Leamington Spa. You should have an excellent knowledge of document management processes, with the ability to implement and maintain processes to the ISO standards (ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 55001)
The successful Quality / Auditing Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring documents and certificates are maintained
- Keeping the Work Instructions, Licences, accreditations and Hazards log up to date
- Produce quarterly reviews of any changes to legislation or relevant standards
- Deliver audit and maintain ISO standards
- Providing support to bid team assisting with bid responses
What do you need to apply?
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (preferred)
- City and Guilds in Quality Assurance or equivalent
- Lead Auditor trained in a relevant standard (ISO 9001, ISO 55001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001);
- You'll have strong management systems design and implementation competence and experience.
This is a great opportunity, if this is something you would be interested in please apply!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.