|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Quality Manager needed for a multinational Aerospace company based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Manager that will act as Quality authority throughout the Product Development Cycle with the key responsibility of ensuring quality requirements are addressed throughout the engineering development of new products.
Benefits for the Quality Manager position:
- Large pension
- Health care
- Dental Care
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- & many more
Some of the main duties of the Quality Manager will include:
- Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls
- Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145 throughout the Product Development Lifecycle
- Ensure implementation of robust change control and configuration management process
- Manage and host Product Development auditing activities
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
- Conduct required First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
What you need to be the successful Quality Manager:
In order to be the successful Quality Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!