|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: William Church|
Quality Manager (contract or permanent)
Quality Manager needed for a world renown defence/aerospace organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Quality professional with an in-depth knowledge of quality standards, internal and external auditing, Quality Assurance policies and ideally the defence/aerospace industry.
The successful Quality Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays (with the option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen and gym on site
- Life assurance
- + many more
The Quality Manager will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality department, ensuring the successful delivery of Business Strategy, Key Performance Indicators and objectives, whilst adhering to Customer and regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Manager will include:
Strategy and Development
- Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the Business.
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy,
- Provide strategic and operational guidance to ensure continued certification to AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Regularly report on Quality activities to the Senior Management Team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Performance Indicators.
- Develop and promote quality related training and awareness across the whole of the organisation.
- Manage audits and assessments of the supply chain.
- Promote the standardisation of processes across the Business and ensure compliance to UK legal and Customer specifications and standards.
- Provide leadership. Mentor and develop direct reports to ensure a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
- Develop and manage all aspects of Quality in the supply chain.
- Develop and manage all aspects of Software, Firmware and Hardware quality.
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the Quality and Business strategies.
What you need to be the successful Quality Manager:
In order to be the successful Quality Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have in-depth Quality Experience
- Experience of auditing
- Management Experience
- High-level communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!