|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Quality Technician needed for a leading Aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Technician who has experience verifying products in accordance with approved design documentation and accurately report deviations.
To conduct Goods-In, WIP and Final Inspection in accordance with FIFO, SLA and Priority Systems. To facilitate or assist Root Cause problem-solving activities throughout the Company. To be the approved signatory for release of products
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Technician will include:
- To facilitate or assist Root Cause problem-solving activities throughout the Company.
- To be the approved signatory for release of products.
- To represent the Quality Department at internal customer, supplier and cross-functional meetings.
- To facilitate Tactical Implementation Plans (TIPs) to support business improvement initiatives.
- To conduct internal product, process and QMS audits
- Interpret current approved design data and engineering drawings.
- Support and initiate root cause investigations and implement corrective/preventative actions.
- Review production documentation to determine satisfactory process adherence.
- Measurement of key quality characteristics of a product or process.
- Identify aspects of conformance and non-conformance during process and product audits.
- Surveillance of QMS compliance via internal auditing and reporting.
- Determine workload priorities and comply with SLA requirements.
- Identify non-conformance with immediate, concise and objective reporting in accordance with CAS procedures.
- Review and update documented Quality processes and procedures.
- Raise Supplier Corrective Action Requests (RTV and RNM) to reject parts at Inbound Inspection (following review with Supplier Quality Engineer).
- Support RCPS sessions to ensure visibility and resolution of actions raised.
- Perform First Off Inspection in accordance with Company procedures.
- Verify product compliance against IPC-610, process specification and CEL/QAM/9 workmanship standards.
- Select appropriate inspection stages using statistical analysis of previous records and experience
What you need to be the successful Quality Technician:
In order to be the successful Quality Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Electronics background.
- Mechanical and electrical inspection experience.
- Auditor trained and qualified
- Release signatory experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.