|Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex||Salary: £46000 - £54000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Quantity Surveyor needed for a growing housing developer based in East Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of producing monthly valuations, agreeing variation costs with clients and the internal team and dealing with projects from pre-construction through to final completion.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £46,000 - £54,000 per annum
- Career Progression and prospects
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Activities to include measurement, involvement with Design Agreements and Schedules, procurement, document review, risk management, and co-ordinating a Pre-Construction Project Team.
- Able to review and understand a Cost Plan, and comment on, or contribute, to the primary aspects. Aware of the information required for individual cost reporting forms and can prepare and submit cost data internally and externally.
- Cashflow forecasting, measurement of pricing of contract variations
- Final accounting and claims management
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on residential or commercial projects
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent degree/diploma
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career with the prospect of looking to head up the commercial team in the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.