|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 15 days ago|
West Sussex (Various sites and home working)
£40,000 to £50,000 + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly growing, forward thinking fibre broadband supplier rolling out their network across West Sussex.In recent years, the business has expanded their operations across the South East with large contracts connecting properties in Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Greater London with fast and reliable, high speed fibre broadband connections.
Working within their West Sussex region, The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a growing team and providing commercial and contractual support of the on-site project managers and delivery teams. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial support with regards to the authorisation and submission of variations across the project
- Reviewing and mitigating any contractual risks
- Providing the Regional CM with commercial performance and support throughout the procurement process
- Review all contract comms, notifications and replies as per the agreed contract timescales
- Produce weekly and monthly reports in relation of CVR's EOL and internal reporting
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have a solid understanding of the NEC contract and confident when working on fast paced, high volume contracts. Previous experience working on a fibre roll out would be fantastic but experience within utilities or similar work would also be beneficial.
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect the flexibility of working between various sites in West Sussex and home, the support of an experienced and friendly team and no limits on career progression. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- Annual bonus (Company & Individual performance)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you're considering a new opportunity and the opportunity to work for a modern and growing business appeals then get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.