|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Pension plan and Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for Civil Engineering projects within the Highway Maintenance industry based near Southampton. You will report to a Senior Quantity Surveyor and this role will involve developing and managing contract budgets and forecasts to ensure control and profitability whilst influencing project governance.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be required to do the following:
- Assess full contract progress to establish completed work
- Create accurate measurement of the works
- Ensure that the contract / job information is up to date and accurate
- Produce details to assist in support applications
- Notify customers of additional work and it's value
- Maintain spreadsheet tracking Site records
- Ensure all income due to the Company is recovered and paid promptly
- Review progress reports from foreman daily and act on any additional works carried out
Certification and Qualification required for Quantity Surveyor:
- BSc / HND (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying or similar commercially related subject
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 3 years' experience withing Civil Engineering / Highways
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.