|Location: Hounslow, London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£45,000 to £48,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a top tier main contractor delivering a large portfolio of work at Heathrow Airport. The Quantity Surveyor will join a internationally recognised main contractor that has become renown for delivering high value, complex infrastructure and construction projects across the globe.
Joining a team of 12, the Quantity Surveyor will become an integral part of the successful delivery of a large, high value and long term framework. Your role will be to oversee the commercial delivery of specialist packages that aim to transform the passenger experience throughout the airport. The typical duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ensuring your commercial responsibilities are carried out in accordance with company procedures
- Working closely with project managers, contract managers and delivery teams and taking responsibility for the overall profitability of the projects
- Providing commercial advice and guidance to colleagues & others where appropriate
Your other duties on the packages will include:
- Sub contract management
- and, Negotiation of final accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a leading main contractor on a high profile framework. The right person can expect rapid career progression within an environment that promotes people on merit and boasts no limits on where you can take your career.
Alongside the exciting career prospects, The Quantity Surveyor can also expect a competitive package from the start that includes:
- A starting salary of £45,000 to £50,000
- A company car allowance of £4,200 OR paid travel to site
- Life assurance
- 25 Days annual leave with the option to purchase more
- 8 Bank holidays
- Childcare voucher programme
- Share Save Scheme
- Continuous, ongoing training & development
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- At least 2 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main contractor on projects within the UK
- Have a degree, HNC or similar in a construction related field
- Working knowledge of construction, construction law and various forms of conditions of contract
- A understanding of the procurement & tendering process
- Excellent communications skills & a team player mentality
If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.