|Location: City of London||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 19 days ago|
up to £55,000 + package
I have a very exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering & NEC experience to join a leading main contractor delivering an exciting, technically challenging, key part of HS2. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on a major project valued at £3bn where you'll be working alongside a professional team with no limits on where you can take your career.
Based on site in West London, you and your team will be using state of the art equipment and modern construction processes to construct a number of long, large diameter tunnels under the capitals busiest roads and tallest buildings. You'll be working closely with the JV partners, geotechnical engineering specialists, the TBM team, TfL and an experienced project team in an environment where you'll feel empowered to make a difference from day one. This role promises exposure to elements of construction that you will not find elsewhere!
As the Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties will include:
- Cost control and cost forecasting
- Preparing and agreeing applications for payment
- Identifying and managing commercial risks
- Contract management
- Undertake accurate record keeping
- Providing contractual advice to the site and project teams
- Attending site progress meetings
- Assisting, where possible with the development of junior team members
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect an exciting platform for career development that includes exposure to a major civil engineering & infrastructure project, the support of a dedicated management team and a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £55,000
- Car/Travel allowance
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have:
- A strong understanding of the NEC suite of contracts
- Experience working on large civil engineering/infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to push your career forward and continue learning
- Live within a reasonable commute of Heathrow Airport
This is an opportunity like no other currently on the market - if you're looking for job security, the opportunity to work on an amazing project and room to quickly progress your career then get in touch today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.