|Location: Hounslow, Greater London, England||Salary: £45000 - £53000 per annum|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 27 days ago|
£45,000 to £53,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working at Heathrow Airport. The Quantity Surveyor will complement their existing commercial team and help deliver a planned growth in work that spans the next few years.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a variety of civil engineering and airport infrastructure projects including taxiway and runway resurfacing, new drainage systems, security fencing, small scale terminal fit outs and refurbishments and small steel frame structures including new car parks and storage facilities. Some of the Quantity Surveyors main duties will include:
- Managing subcontractor accounts from procurement through to final account negotiation
- Maximising project cash flow
- Preparing and reporting the monthly cost value reports
- Provide commercial and contractual advice and guidance to operational staff
- Provide accurate cost reporting to the commercial management team
- Assist with the development of junior surveyors on the project
Quantity Surveyors considering this position will need to have previous experience working in a similar role, for a main contractor with NEC experience. You'll also need excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and good IT skills.
In return, the successful Quantity Surveyor can expect ongoing opportunities for personal development, exposure to a variety of different projects within a dynamic and exciting environment and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £53,000
- £6,500 car allowance
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity with a large, growing and established business working within an exciting and complex environment. To find out more, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.