|Location: Reading, Reading, England||Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£40,000 to £48,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor with a background in utilities or civil engineering contracts to join a large, leading main contractor delivering work for Thames Water. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a growing team, supported by both an experienced & friendly SQS & MQS and given the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of projects across Berkshire and occasionally into West & Central London.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Managing the control of all costs, values, cash flow, change management & risk management across a variety of packages
- Preparing and maintaining accurate project accounts
- Commercial & financial reporting
- Ensuring compliance with the companies commercial procedures
- Subcontract procurement
- Managing all project documentation
- Supporting the Senior QS
- Acting as a mentor for Junior Surveyors
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be offered a role that includes realistic targets for career progression, exposure to a variety of projects on a long term, secured framework and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £48,000
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have experience working on a utilities, civil engineering or infrastructure contract with solid NEC experience. You'll need excellent communication skills, a CSCS card and happy working from home and travelling between projects.
Get in touch today to find out more.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.