|Location: West End, London||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£60,000 + Package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a busy, privately owned fit out & refurbishment contractor at their offices in Central London. This is an opportunity that will see the successful Quantity Surveyor joining a commercial team of 4 delivering fit out & refurbishment programmes to listed buildings across the West End of London. My client is one of the leading contractors in this specialist market with clients including private hospitals and prestigious landlords across the capital. The projects vary in value from £500k to £5m and, depending on your experience you may be working on 2-3 projects at a time.
As the Quantity Surveyor, your role will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Subcontract management
- Preparation of tender documents
- Agreement of final accounts
- Contract negotiation
- Attending site progress meetings
- Reporting to the company directors on project financial performances
- Provide cost effective solutions to all involved on the project/s
This opportunity will give the successful Quantity Surveyor exposure to a variety of different projects including the refurbishment of healthcare facilities, offices, teaching facilities, prime residential and more. You'll be given the flexibility to work from their office and remotely and in most cases working autonomously. There's also a competitive salary of up to £60,000, pension contributions and a competitive bonus.
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience in the refurbishment & fit out sectors
- Familiar with working for a main contractor
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
- Familiar with the JCT contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking for a position with more autonomy and a strong pipeline of projects with repeat clients. If you're looking for a new challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.