|Location: Aldershot||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + electric car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
£45,000 to £60,000 + electric car/travel allowance & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a large infrastructure project at the site offices in Aldershot. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy commercial team, overseeing subcontract management on the 2 year programme which starts later this month. The project promises exposure to a variety of construction techniques including open cut trenching, auger boring, micro tunnelling, horizontal directional drilling and pipe pushing.
As the Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties will include:
- Ensuring that our clients commercial position is protected at all times by utilising your contractual and commercial understanding
- Building an effective and trusting relationship with the client
- Act as the liaison between the client, consultants and senior management
- Provide commercial and contractual support to the rest of the commercial team
- Full subcontract management duties including procurement and tendering through to final account negotiations
Our client is keen to speak with experienced Quantity Surveyors what have extensive experience of the NEC contract and that have previously worked for a main contractor within the UK's infrastructure, utilities or civil engineering sectors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be offered a generous starting salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £60,000
- A car allowance £4,500 to £5,000 OR Full Electric company car
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
This is a great opportunity that would be well suited to a Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up in their career or just to gain further experience on an exciting and interesting project. Get in touch today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.