|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £350 - £375 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Quantity Surveyor (Contract)
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London developer based in central London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Rate: c£375 per day
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to prepare and issue subcontract enquiries or trade packages.
- Maintain and continuously improve commercial/legal and contractual awareness.
- Ensure the client's way of working and the processes incorporated therein are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
- Previous experience of working with a main contractor or developer is essential.
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a top 100 contractor/developer in London
- Someone who has experience on internal and external packages
- Quantity Surveyor able numerate to high standard, able to analyse data and produce costs and information for final accounts.
- Able to produce work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Quantity Surveyor with a basic legal/contractual knowledge
- Understanding of standard methods of measurement
- Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in similar role desirable
- Knowledge of Housing Sector desirable
- Valid driving licence
- CSCS card at appropriate level
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!