|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £20000 - £40000 per annum + DOE + package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Quantity Surveyor (Highways Comms)
Salary dependent on experience - also looking for a Junior QS
Your role is to maximise the recovery of financial and commercial interests of the Company from the Contracts and Projects carried out.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Degree Qualified or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Managing Supply Chain Assessments
- NEC 3 experience
- Highways Experience - Civils + Highways Comms (SMART Motorways)
- Membership of relevant professional body preferable
- UK full Driving Licence.
- Required to travel to other locations including occasional requirement to be away overnight.
- Willing to work outside of normal office hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor - Highways Comms :
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings)
- Prepare financial reports
- Commercial analysis forecasts / budgets
- Maximise cashflow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- Effective Risk Management within the Projects from Commercial and Contractual perspective.
- Act as customer liaison relative to the commercial aspects of projects assigned.
- Ensure Commercial Contracts and arrangements are reviewed and risk assessed
- Resolution of all issues relating to financial /commercial returns on assigned contracts/projects.
To apply for the Quantity Surveyor - Highways Comms position please contact Brogan or send me your CV ASAP.