|Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Car / Car Allowance|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing
£35,000 - £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance
Quantity Surveyor with Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing knowledge required for an international client based in Hinckley who are looking to employ an experienced quantity surveyor with industry knowledge in Infrastructure, Highways or Surfacing.
The successful Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing will want to work for this organisation not just for the great opportunity but for the benefits that come with the job, including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 25 annual days holiday
- Good professional development
- A company pension scheme
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing Essential Skills & Experience:
- Managing Client expectations on various similar schemes
- Contract experience
- Civil Engineering Experience - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing
- Membership of relevant professional body preferable
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing requirements:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Required to travel to other locations including occasional requirement to stay away
Key Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure or Highways or Surfacing:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings)
- Prepare financial reports
- Commercial analysis forecasts / budgets
- Maximise cashflow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- Effective Risk Management within the Projects from Commercial and Contractual perspective.
- Ensure Commercial Contracts and arrangements are reviewed and risk assessed
- Look after the commercial management of large projects
- Manage the contract making any efficient and effective changes
- Work with other Senior Managers to deliver skilled contractual and commercial guidance to the customer
- Prepare commercial reports for senior management
- Regular site visits including projects and clients
If you have a passion for quantity surveying and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.