|Location: Harrow, Middlesex||Salary: £59000 - £63000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
North West London
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London developer based in Harrow, North West London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £59,000 - £63,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-10%
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £5000
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to prepare and issue subcontract enquiries or trade packages.
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve commercial/legal and contractual awareness.
- Ensuring the clients way of working and the processes incorporated therein are complied with and adopted into daily disciplines.
- Responsible for producing work accurately and to tight deadlines.
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience on internal and external packages.
- Ability to numerate to a high standard, ability to analyse data and produce costs and information for final accounts.
- Previous experience of working with a main contractor or developer is essential.
- Experience of working on major projects.
- Basic legal/contractual knowledge.
- Understanding of standard methods of measurement.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of housing sector desirable.
- Valid driving licence.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!