|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
£40,000 to £50,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established property & construction consultancy at their smart offices near to Slough in Berkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity that promises exposure to a variety of different clients and projects, a great work life balance, a structured career path that starts on your first day.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you'll be working alongside great clients including Thames Valley Police, Britvic, Natwest, RBS and many others with projects and property interests across Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the overall delivery of an entire project and it's cost management strategy
- Producing accurate cost reports and cost plans
- Manage commercial risks and value management
- Contract administration
- Creating project progress reports
- Working closely with the client, contractors and designers
- Chairing meetings and attending site visits
In return, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be offered a role that includes the chance to work remotely from the office for 1-2 days a week, access to both in-house and external training programmes, exposure to great projects and a competitive salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have at least 2 years post-qualification experience alongside experience within the commercial sector. You'll need to have excellent communication skills and willing to travel between projects.
Quantity Surveyors with main contracting experience and looking to move into a PQS role will be considered for this position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.