|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor (Water)
London (with travel across the South East)
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading civil engineering and infrastructure contractor in the South East. Splitting your time between their Central London offices and a small number of sites across Surrey, Sussex & Kent, you'll have an opportunity to quickly progress your career with exposure to exciting projects including the construction and refurbishment of treatment works, water storage units, processing centres and large tunnels. You'll have the backing and support of a knowledgeable and approachable team and offered a competitive salary and package with a structured career path.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be tasked with undertaking a variety of duties & responsibilities including:
- Preparation of internal commercial reporting
- Valuations and processing applications for payment
- Cost reporting
- Sub-contract management
- Administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Contract administration
- Identifying and managing commercial risks, opportunities, value engineering & change
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a platform for rapid career progression, a culture that promotes professional development and ongoing learning and the support of an approachable senior management. You'll also have an opportunity to become chartered with the RICS or ICES and offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £50,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on utilities, civil engineering or infrastructure projects in the UK
- Good NEC contract knowledge
- Happy to work in Central London and travel to projects across Surrey, Sussex & Kent
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity with a forward thinking senior management team with plenty of support, career progression and a strong pipeline of work. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.
Please note that interviews will be taking place over Skype with successful candidates offered a start date within the next 2-3 months.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.