|Location: West London, London||Salary: £59000 - £63000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Quantity Surveyor - West London - Residential Construction
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
Salary: £59,000-£63,000 + excellent benefits
Quantity Surveyor opportunity with a major residential developer, based in West London. They need someone who has experience working on major projects and able to prepare and issue subcontract enquiries or trade packages. Previous experience of working with a main contractor or developer is essential. The ideal person will be able to maintain and continuously improve commercial/legal and contractual awareness and ensure the clients way of working and the processes incorporated therein are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
This particular project will deliver 97 new homes along with a commercial space. This will be a mix of private and affordable housing.
My client is committed to environmental and social responsibility. The believe that everyone should have a home they can afford and finished to a good standard. They are aware that their success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them.
What they need:
- Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a top 100 contractor/developer in London
- Someone who has experience on internal and external packages
- Quantity Surveyor able numerate to high standard, able to analyse data and produce costs and information for final accounts.
- Able to produce work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Quantity Surveyor with a basic legal/contractual knowledge
- Understanding of standard methods of measurement
- Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in similar role desirable
- Knowledge of Housing Sector desirable
- Valid driving licence
- CSCS card at appropriate level
All the items above are essential so if you haven't got what they need please do not apply.
To find out more please contact me in the strictest of confidence.