|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £52000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Quantity Surveyor needed for a local house developer based in East Grinstead, West Sussex. My client's ethos is to produce high quality homes above the average main stream house builders, while working with the local town improvement projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £52,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £5000
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to prepare and issue subcontract enquiries or trade packages.
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve commercial/legal and contractual awareness.
- Ensuring the clients way of working and the processes incorporated therein are complied with and adopted into daily disciplines.
- Previous experience of working with traditional build and RC Frame desirable.
- Responsible for producing work accurately and to tight deadlines.
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience on internal and external packages.
- Ability to numerate to a high standard, ability to analyse data and produce costs and information for final accounts.
- Experience of working on mid-rise projects.
- Basic legal/contractual knowledge.
- Understanding of standard methods of measurement.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of housing sector.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!