|Location: Huntingdon||Salary: £4 - £34000 per annum + car, fuel, bonus & pension|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor needed for a large, privately owned utilities contractor who are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of subcontract management, early warnings, cost management & a client facing approach.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because of the opportunity to put your own stamp on the framework and the long term career prospects but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £28,000 to £34,000
- Company Car & Fuel OR Car Allowance (£4,250)
- 24 day's holiday rising with service
- Employer pension contributions of 8%
- Life Assurance
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Working closely with the client (main contractors & developers), external consultants & sub contractors
- Sub contract management
- Early Warnings
- Tracking of costs
- Cost forecasts
- Building working relationships with the client
- Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
- Monitoring of backup completion and continuous improvement identification.
- Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
In order to be the successful Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to live within a reasonable commute of Huntingdon or Northampton and:
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally a degree, HNC, HND or similar in a relevant field
- A full driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- A team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.